Join us for PTNW’s Kinesio University approved Kinesio Taping® courses! Kinesio Tape® is the original therapeutic taping technique pioneered by Dr. Kase. Hands-on and live learning is provided by our dynamic and accomplished Certified Kinesio® Taping Instructors. Our instructors will guide you in literally hundreds of ways it can be applied and help you clearly understand the rationale behind its use to re-educate the neuromuscular system, reduce inflammation, prevent injury and promote good circulation and healing, and assist in returning the body to homeostasis. Interested in becoming a Certified Kinesio® Taping Pracitioner (CKTP)? Taking the courses Kinesio Taping® Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques and Kinesio Taping® Advanced Techniques and Clinical Reasoning is the first step!
Who may attend?: All licensed healthcare practitioners are eligible to take Kinesio Taping® courses including PT/PTA, OT/COTA, ST, ATC, LMP, DC, ND, RN, and LAc, paramedics, and kinesiologists. All others, please contact us to clarify.
Registration fees, course locations, contact hour information, pre-requisite information, organization approvals, and date/location details are all located below:
Kinesio Taping ® Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques
(Formerly Day 1&2):
Registration Fee: $555 prior to/$600 on or after the registration deadline.
Contact Hours: 16
Course Time: 7:30 registration; 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Day 1 & 2 Locations and Registration:
Click Here for Paper Registration to Fax or Mail:
Click Here for Online Registration:
April 18-19, 2020
Cancelled secondary to COVID-19 and in rescheduling process.
Kinesio Taping® Advanced Techniques and Clinical Reasoning (Formerly Day 3)
Specialty: Advanced Sports/Orthopedics Concepts of the Kinesio Taping® Method (Formerly Day 4):
Registration for one course (Day 3 or 4): $280 prior to/$300 on or after the registration deadline.
Registration for both courses together: Kinesio Taping® Day 3 and Day 4 Ortho/Sports Specialty $265 EACH/$600 on or after the registration deadline.
Online Only Special: If registering online for KT 1-4 series (Series 1: May/June 2019 or Series 2: October/November 2019) together $255/EACH KT 3 and 4 course before the registration deadline.
Contact Hours: 8 for a single course; 16 for both Days 3 and 4; 32 for Days 1-4.
Day 3 and 4 Course Locations and Registration: To be determined.
- Pre-requisites for Kinesio Taping® Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques
- None other than your desire to learn & improve your Kinesio Taping® skills!
- Pre-requisites for Advanced Techniques and Clinical Reasoning (Day 3):
- Kinesio Taping® Days 1 & 2 are prerequisites for Day 3.
- A minimum of 3 weeks practice must be completed between finishing Day 1 & 2 and beginning Day 3.
- Pre-requisites for Specialty Courses (Day 4):
- Kinesio Taping® Days 1, 2, & 3 are prerequisites for Day 4.
- Kinesio Taping® Day 4 attendees do not need to be a CKTP (see below), but do need to have completed Days 1-3.
- Certification (CKTP) Eligibility: Once Kinesio Taping® Day 3 is completed, participants may sit for the Certified Kinesio Tape® Practitioner (CKTP) exam.
PTNW is among the top three Kinesio University approved providers in the United States. Chiropractors, OTs, PTs, hand therapists, athletic trainers, acupuncturists, naturopaths, and massage therapists enjoy our Kinesio Taping® Courses! Kinesio University is an approved provider by the organizations listed below and PTNW follows the licensing board requirements in each state we present.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Purchasing Kinesio Taping® Products is easy!
Click here to visit PTNW’s Kinesio Tape® products online store.
Please contact us if you would like to host a Kinesio Taping® course!
Our Kinesio Taping® instructors are approved by Kinesio University and are among the best! We are pleased to work with Masahiro Takakura, ND, LAc, DC, CKTI, Calvin Kwan, ND, CKTI, and Kyle Nelson, MPH, ATC-R, CKTI.
Follow this link for detailed KT day 1-3 course descriptions, objectives, and schedule as per Kinesio University guidelines.
Attendees love our Kinesio Taping® courses! For example, “The course was amazing, instructor engaging answered all questions thoroughly. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Loved it and will be back for KT 3 and 4.”